Hey Yo! My People, It’s a good day to share a great content with you that you all need to know about Social Media/Digital Marketing but first I’d be sharing a new look with y’all.
Okay now, The Juice
Consistency is a key in the creative world but people disregard self education as a necessary thing in the creative space. I always wonder how I know so much about social media because wasn’t the smartest back in high school and university . Research/Self Education
Most bloggers or creatives find it hard to keep up with social media updates, apps and techniques but hey I bring you 5 managerial tools/apps for social media
1. Later : Later is an online platform that helps you level up your Instagram marketing strategy. Plan, engage & grow . Okay! That’s not all Later has videos course on “How To Use Instagram Stores for Business’ Click Here
2. Influencer Marketing Hub: Dear Influencer/ Influencer in the making, Influencer Marketing Hub’ is a holy grail for you. IMH’s Influencer Tools, Guides, How-To’s and Influencer Marketing Resources are here for you. It also has a social media calculator that helps you determine and measure their digital value and influence.
3. Social Media Examiner: The world’s largest social media marketing resource, Social Media Examiner helps millions of businesses discover how to best use social media to connect with customers, drive traffic, generate awareness, and increase sales. One of my favorite things about SME is the weekly newsletter I get on recent social media updates. Every Social Media Manager/ Digital Marketer needs SME plug!
4. Pinterest: As a content creator, you will always run out of content and what to create. Pinterest is your visual search engine that helps with create mood boards and ideas for your next content. Here is an image from Pinterest I recreated.
5. YouTube: World second largest Search Engine , if you want to know how to get anything done, YouTube is your go to guy. Even how to drive tutorial is on YouTube. Just search!
Maxi Gown: Thrift
Bag: I sell the Straw Bags (Order Now! Wink)
Thank you for reading